Tuesday, December 14, 2010

time for a holiday Etsy sale!

Everything in my etsy shop is 20% off from Wednesday Dec 15th at 12:00amEST to Saturday Dec 18 at 12:00amEST. That's 3 whole days people!


I absolutely love these little hooters and I cannot believe they haven't sold yet. Owls are so popular these days. Everytime I walk into a Goodwill or Salvation Army and see something owl-ish, I HAVE to grab it. This little treasure actually came from an estate sale. It's a coin bank. Maybe I should keep it because I could use the advice it entails from time to time. But I figured it needs to go to someone who truly loves it (and has the space for it!).

My love for owls recently spawned an idea for my second etsy shop called MyNightOwl. I've decided the focus for AugustRain to be vintage and secondhand items while MyNightOwl is a collection of things handmade by me. This winter has been crazy, as far as looking for work and it not being available. My goal for next year is to have both shops up and running in full gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment